Welding Qualifications & Procedure Qualifications
WELDER AND PROCEDURE QUALIFICATIONS
WHITCO provides Certified Welding Inspectors to perform Welder Qualifications in accordance with approved Welding Procedure Specifications and client specifications.
- Welder Qualification Testing
- Procedure Qualification Testing
- WPS Development
- ASME section IX
- AWS D1.1
Our Welding Inspectors have in-house training as well as internationally recognized credentials including:
- American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector (AWS/CWI)
- National Welding Inspection School Certified Welding Inspectors (CPWI)
- Certified Welding Inspectors trained and tested to Major Gas Company standards (CCWI)
WHITCO also provides the experience and expertise to create, test and qualify Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS). WHITCO will monitor performance testing for Procedure Qualification Records (PQR). All inspection, documentation and record keeping will be provided by WHITCO.